Well… It’s been 6 months since my last post. I’ll just do a quickie to show and tell what I’ve been doing lately:
The blue one was the muslin test for the pattern – Datura by Deer and Doe. I got a fabric scrap with only 1 meter for 4€ and added a few meters of bias tape and wham I got a top. The red one was made with fabric I purchased in Dublin at Murphy, Sheeshy and Co. For the second one I went down a size and lowered the bust darts. The fit is better but I had a bit of a problem with matching the seamlines between the back and fronts – totally my fault, I think I did not trace the pattern properly.